Solo & Small Practice Section Executive Committee Elections
Every year, the Solo & Small Practice Section holds elections for open seats on its executive committee. On this page you will find information about the election process, how to run for an executive committee position, and other helpful info.
The Solo & Small Practice Section election season runs from March to June of each year. If you're interested in running as a candidate for the Section's Executive Committee, check back here for the latest information regarding the section's election process.
Congratulations, Incoming Executive Committee Members!
Below are the results of the Solo & Small Practice Section Executive Committee election. Thank you for voting!
For more information about the Section and its Executive Committee roles, please review the Section's bylaws. Winners are listed alphabetically by position.
At-Large Member: remainder of current term ending Sept. 30, 2024.
At-Large Member: two-year position beginning Oct. 1, 2023, and ending Sept. 30, 2025.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
The election for the Solo & Small Practice Section's Executive Committee begins with the posting of open positions on the section's Elections page, and the opening of the Application Portal.
The link and information on how to apply will be listed here in March 2024.
Interested in running for a seat on the Solo & Small Practice Section's Executive Committee? Here's some dates you should know about:
- March — Open positions on the executive committee are posted on the section's Elections page.
- March — Application Portal for candidates opens.
- April/May — Application Portal closes and the section's Nominating Committee submits names for the ballot.
- June — Voting begins (approx. two weeks).
- June — Voting closes.
- July — The section's Nominating Committee reaches out to winners of the election.
- July — Results are posted on the section's Elections page.