The WSBA Insurance Marketplace offers a broad level of choice and concierge-level of support designed for solo and small practitioners, and employer groups alike. Options available include:
- Group Health Insurance (fully insured, self, and level-funded options)
- Individual Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
WSBA members will have access to plans not available on the public exchange and expert assistance from Member Benefits, which will be sending an email to members with more details about the exchange.
Members can find more information at wsba.memberbenefits.com.
Important Dates for Open Enrollment Period
- Nov. 1: Open Enrollment begins for coverage that will become effective Jan. 1.
- Dec. 15: Last day to enroll for coverage that will become effective Jan. 1.
- Jan. 1: Coverage begins for those that enroll by Dec. 15.
- Jan. 15: Open enrollment ends. (If you enroll between Dec. 16 and Jan. 15, your coverage will begin Feb. 1.) You may still be able to apply for ACA-compliant health insurance if you experience a Qualifying Life Event (QLE) and qualify for a Special Enrollment Period. You can also apply for non-ACA health insurance (aka "short-term health") at any time during the year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the plan options and coverage?
A. Health insurance continues to be a significant pain point across the country. As such, WSBA offers this private health insurance exchange as an additional option for consideration. While insurance plan options are available at competitive rates, WSBA does not have the ability to ensure what type of coverage is available for any individual member.
As is the custom for health insurance carriers, plan options and areas of coverage will not be finalized until enrollment period opens on Nov. 1.
Q. Who can I contact for more information?
A. We advise you to contact a benefit counselor through our health insurance exchange administrator, Member Benefits, at 800-282-8626 or through wsba.memberbenefits.com. Starting on Nov. 1, you will be able to review all of your available options and see the specific plans and rates available in your county.