Receive Personalized Advice
WSBA members can receive a free, confidential consultation with a WSBA staff member on law firm business management issues.
Each consultation is 30 minutes by phone, and is available to all WSBA members, regardless of geographic location, firm size, or other characteristics.
Topics we can consult on:
- Business development and marketing
- Client relationship management
- Adopting and using legal technology
- Process improvements and office management
- Considerations for starting a law firm
- Buying, selling, and closing a law firm
- Basic considerations for trust accounts and IOLTA
Topics we cannot consult on:
- Business entity formation (visit this page for resources from Washington state)
- Your professional responsibility or the Rules of Professional Conduct (contact the Ethics line for help)
- Practicing law and court procedure (view the WSBA's member support page for other resources)
- Advanced trust account and IOLTA issues (visit the IOLTA and Client Trust Accounts page)
Schedule an Appointment Now
The Practice Management Assistance Program (formerly LOMAP) is a free service of the WSBA for licensed legal professionals in Washington. Practice management services are confidential under Admission and Practice Rule 19(d).