Corporate Counsel Section Executive Committee Elections
Every year, the Corporate Counsel Section holds elections for open seats on its executive committee. On this page you will find information about the election process, how to run for an executive committee position, and other helpful info.
The Corporate Counsel Section election season runs March to June of each year. If you're interested in running as a candidate for the Section's Executive Committee, check back here for the latest information regarding the section's election process.
Congratulations, Incoming Executive Committee Members!
Below are the results of the Corporate Counsel Executive Committee election. Thank you for voting!
For more information about the Section and its Executive Committee roles, please review the Section's bylaws. Winners are listed alphabetically by position.
Chair: two-year position beginning Oct. 1, 2023, and ending Sept. 30, 2025.
Secretary: two-year position beginning Oct. 1, 2023, and ending Sept. 30, 2025.
At-Large Member: three-year position beginning Oct. 1, 2023, and ending Sept. 30, 2026.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
How to Apply
The election for the Administrative Law Section's Executive Committee begins with the posting of open positions on the section's Elections page, and the opening of the Application Portal.
Links and information on how to apply will be listed here in March 2024.
Interested in running for a position on the Corporate Counsel Section's Executive Committee?
Here's some dates you should know about:
- March - Open positions on the executive committee are posted on the section's Elections page.
- March - Application Portal for candidates opens.
- April/May - Application Portal closes and the section's Nominating Committee submits names for the ballot.
- June - Voting begins (approx. two weeks).
- June - Voting closes.
- July - The section's Nominating Committee reaches out to winners of the election.
- July - Results are posted on the section's Elections page.
Executive Committee Roles
The Corporate Counsel Section's bylaws currently list the following required roles for the executive committee:
- Immediate Past Chair
- Thirteen (13) Committee Members