Board of Governors Elections
The WSBA Board of Governors focuses on strategy, oversight, and policy of the organization. Service on the Board requires vision, leadership, diplomacy, and passion in pursuit of the WSBA's mission to serve the public and the members of the WSBA, to ensure the integrity of the legal profession and to champion justice.
Board of Governors Election Results
Congratulations to WSBA 2021-2022 President-elect Daniel D. Clark, voted by the Board of Governors on May 20, 2021.
Congratulations to the following Governor-elects!
- Sunitha Anjilvel, Congressional District 1
- Daniel D. Clark, Congressional District 4
- Francis Adewale, Congressional District 5
- Serena Sayani, Congressional District 7-South
- Jordan Couch, At Large (Young Lawyers)
All Governor-elects are required to participate in the New Governor Orientation. This year, the New Governor Orientation will run concurrently during the Board of Governors Retreat & Board Meeting. All terms will commence upon swearing-in at the September 2021 Board meeting. The term is three-years.