Limited Practice Officers (LPOs) must complete:
- 30 approved MCLE credits in total every applicable 3 year reporting period, including:
- At least 15 law and legal procedure credits
- At least 6 ethics credits
- You may carry over to the next reporting period up to 15 excess credits, including 2 ethics and professional responsibility credits.
- You cannot earn more than 8 credits in a day.
- Earn credits by Dec. 31 of the third year of your reporting period.
- Certify credits by Feb. 1 of the year following your reporting period.
- Late fees start at $50 for late compliance.
LPOs can log into their online MCLE account to find their:
- LPO profile and roster
- Summary of hours to date
- List of seminars attended
- Seminar/activity search tool
Note : Any discrepancy or conflict between the information provided here and the rules and regulations set by the Washington Supreme Court, or the Bylaws and policies of the Washington State Bar Association, is unintentional and will be resolved in favor of strict compliance with the rules, regulations, Bylaws and policies.