NLE Focus Group
WSBA New Lawyer Education Seeks Input for CLE Programming
Have you ever thought one of the following?
• Why does starting a law career have to be so “sink or swim?”
• Why isn’t there better training to help new lawyers succeed in practice?
• How can I gain the opportunity to moderate, speak at, or develop CLEs?
If you are a new or young lawyer, join one of our upcoming focus groups to help create relevant CLE programs that build skills and confidence.
Upcoming New Lawyer Focus Groups:
• Feb. 28: Criminal Practice
• Mar. 14: Personal Injury
• Mar. 28: Client Development
• May 9: Corporate Counsel or Other TBD
• May 23: Law Firm Management (Business, Finance, Budgeting, Scaling)
All focus groups will run from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
Pick a date and topic, and then share your perspective on steps and challenges for new attorneys.
Attend in person in Seattle or by conference call. RSVP to Mikaron Fortier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your input will directly influence content for programs within the next year.
Participating in the focus group may also open opportunities for you to suggest faculty and shape a program as a part of the program development team.
As an added benefit, participants in this year’s focus groups are eligible to receive a one half-hour complimentary consultation with WSBA’s Law Office Management Advisors, Lainie Patterson and Pete Roberts.