17th Annual Intellectual Property Institute
Co-sponsored by the WSBA Intellectual Property Section
Join us for this special opportunity to focus on cutting edge intellectual property issues and critical developments. Move between concurrent sessions focused on patent law and copyright/trademark law and join plenary sessions of interest to all.
- Get the year in review for trademark, copyright and patent law
- Explore the ongoing issues of privacy and social media
- Keep current on the America Invents Act
- Gain a better understanding of intellectual property exhaustion
- Discuss ethics and the duties to disclose in intellectual property cases
- Learn more about fair use and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
When: March 09, 2012
8:25 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Where: Red Lion Hotel on 5th Ave
1415 5th Ave
CLE Credits: 5.75 general credits and 1.0 ethics credit
PowerPass Eligibility: No
More information and registration.