"Bankruptcy for the New Lawyer: Your First Chapter 7 Case"
Co-sponsored by the Washington Young Lawyers Committee and the WSBA Creditor Debtor Rights Section
Please join us for a program that tackles the Chapter 7 process for lawyers new to bankruptcy work. Attend this program and learn:
- Conducting client interviews and collecting the right information
- Using the basic set of forms to prepare the petition and keys to success
- Electronic filing: Hands-on Lab with a U.S. Bankruptcy Court adminstrator
- Preparing for meetings with creditors and the Trustee
- Approaches to getting your bankruptcy practice started
When: December 4, 2012
8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Where: WSBA-CLE Conference Center
1501 4th Ave., Ste. 308, Seattle
CLE Credits: 5.0 general and 1.25 ethics credits
Cost: For attorneys admitted to the bar for less than four years: $79*
For attorneys admitted to the bar for four years or more: $225
*Example: a member registering on November 1, 2012, would need to be admitted to the bar after November 1, 2008, to receive the discount.
More information and in-person registration.
More information and webcast registration.